<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 30, 2006

A Lebanese commentator fears that even a multi-national effort to "rid" Lebanon of Hezbollah will lead to the collapse of his country. Remarkz: Fear and Loathing...: "I hope my hope is not misplaced ... But I now fear the worst and we are at very dangerous moment with Israeli troops massing at the border and the US preparing a multinational force ... Perhaps things will either cool down and return to the pre-crisis status quo, but the US and Israel have said this would be unacceptable ... If they truly mean that and evidence suggests that they might, I fear all hell will break loose ... Thus I feel we are truly standing on the precipice and the United States appears ready to push Israel and Lebanon into the abyss ..."

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?